Orlando

My heart hurts. I wish I could write something beautiful and eloquent to explain what it feels like to know that my LGBT friends and family are terrified and there is nothing I can do about it.   I keep trying to find the right words, but I can't find them. So I am simply going to use the words of another:  
"Hope will never be silent." - Harvey Milk

The victims of this senseless tragedy are numerous, but each person's name and life deserves to be known better than that of the monster who did the taking. 


("Gabriel" by SoulArtPhotography)

There is a GoFundMe page set up by Florida Equality to help the victims and their families.  Here is the link: https://www.gofundme.com/PulseVictimsFund
The above photo "Gabriel" is an original work from my own collection of photos.  If anyone would like a print, I will be charging $26.00.  $16.00 of the total cost will go toward printing and shipping the 8x10 photo, the remaining $10.00 will be donated directly to this fund in your name and the name of SoulArtPhotography.  If you are interested in this please send me a message here. 
I feel helpless and this is the only thing I can think of doing to help. 

FRANK HERNANDEZ
PAUL TERRELL HENRY
ANTONIO DAVON BROWN
CHRISTOPHER JOSEPH SANFELIZ

Comments